Red Train Engine Novelty Mailbox
Click image to enlarge.
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
- Have the most unique mailbox on your block with this handcrafted wooden Red Train Engine
- Of course you don’t have to be a train collector to get a nostalgic feeling from this retro mailbox
- The Red Train Engine is built around a USPS approved size 1 galvanized steel mailbox
- This will keep your mail dry and safe while still having the handcrafted design of the Red Train Engine
- The mailbox is constructed of 7 ply exterior pine plywood and has a protective layer of acrylic paint inside and out
- It also has multiple coats of polyurethane to make sure it is enjoyed for years to come
- This mailbox features lots of fine details in it’s construction like hand painted train wheels, warning bell, and signal light, as well as those signature classic steam engine smoke stacks
- You can personalize your mailbox by having your address numbers hand painted on it
- Don’t see a mailbox to suit your needs? Call about getting a custom mailbox made to fit your own design!
- View More Novelty Mailboxes
Out of stock
|Item||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)|
- Mailbox Item Number: PHMREDTRAIN
- Includes: Mailbox
- Manufacturer: Pinehill Woodcraft
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Locking: Non-locking mailbox.