Post Mount Mailbox Installation Information
Click image to enlarge.
- Retail Price: $143.75
- Our Price: $125.00
- Free Shipping
- No tax outside IL
- Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
- We offer installation in the Chicagoland area.
- The exact areas serviced are listed below.
- Your old mailbox will be disposed of, unless you request otherwise when placing your order.
- Residential post mount mailbox installations generally occur within 2 weeks after you place your order on in stock items.
- Weather conditions may increase this lead time. Extreme winter weather may result in the delay of installations until conditions are more favorable (e.g., the ground has thawed, excessive rain has saturated the ground and needs to drain off).
- The MailboxWorks will arrange to have underground utilities marked prior to the installation of your mailbox.
- When selecting “In Place of Current Mailbox” we may need to install the post closer or further from the curb in order to comply with postal regulations.
- Removal fee shown for your old mailbox and post covers a standard mailbox installation. This includes the work to remove a standard mailbox post that is 4″ square in regular premixed cement standardly used to set posts.
- It also includes when a post is installed in regular premixed cement standardly used to set posts such as quickcrete or ready mix that is no more than 12 inches in diameter around the post.
- A surface mount mailbox post is any post that requires a secure flat surface to safely mount it such as a concrete footing (e.g., the AMCO Victorian Pedestal or Gaines Classic).
- NOTE: Installation prices are for standard post mount mailbox installation ONLY. Call for installation of other products.
- Installation Item Number: LPBI
- Includes: Standard Post Mount Installation