Florence Mailboxes Replacement Tenant Door Lock K30809
Free shipping on orders over $30.00 details
- "Ships in" time is the time it takes to process your order and leave the warehouse.
- These products are sent via Fedex Ground. Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air are available upon request at an additional charge.
- Transit time for this product is 1 to 5 days.
- All orders over $30.00 ship for free. Orders under $30.00 carry a flat rate shipping fee of $8.95
- Free shipping is for items being shipped to the US contiguous 48 states.
- If this item is shipping to HI, AK, or internationally there will an extra shipping fee.
- In Stock
- According to manufacturer:
Usually ships in about 1 to 3 business days
Learn more about our estimated shipping and lead times
The lead times listed on this product page represent the best-case scenario for shipping estimates. While we may show that a product "usually ships" within a given period, this period should not be confused with a delivery estimate. Rather, we expect the product to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse within this time-frame.
What does this mean for you? Once you place an order on our site, we begin processing the order with the manufacturer. The processing lead time we list on the product page is the most current estimate from the manufacturer regarding the product.
If you purchase a commercial mailbox from us and decide to cancel because a competitor lists a "faster" lead time on their site, you may be delaying the time it will take to receive your mailboxes.
Why? Because you are placing a new order to be sent to the same manufacturer for processing.
How long will it take to receive my commercial mailbox?
When you order a commercial or cluster mailbox, we process the order with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Once processed, the order usually ships in the time-frame listed on the product page. Since Cluster Mailboxes are large items, they ship via freight carriers. This means that the transit times for these will usually be 5 to 7 business days.
A few things to note about purchasing a cluster mailbox or similar large, commercial-grade product:
- The freight carrier will call the number you list on the shipping address a day before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you.
- The manufacturer ships using their chosen freight carrier depending on the products ordered and the delivery location.
- The majority of online retailers who sell commercial mailboxes (CBUs, etc.) ship directly from the manufacturers, just as we do.
- If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
What if I order multiple products from different brands?
If you ordered multiple products, it is possible that they are made by different manufacturers. If this is the case, your products will ship to you separately from each manufacturer.
For example, if you purchase a Mayne Post with a Whitehall Mailbox, your post will ship from Mayne's warehouse in about 3 business days, but your mailbox will ship separately from Whitehall in about 2 to 3 weeks if customized with address numbers.
How can I estimate my shipment's transit time?
Depending on the carrier and your location, transit times will vary. Delivery estimates are best projected using your carrier tracking number. Once your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your carrier (FedEx, UPS, YRC, etc.) and tracking number.
If you place an order with us and do not receive an Order Confirmation email, check your spam inbox. If you still do not see an Order Confirmation email in your inbox, contact us right away at (866) 717-4943 . We will provide you with your Order Number and any other details you need.
This replacement Tenant Door Lock K30809 is for Auth Florence 1250 and 1260 series Vertical Mailboxes and 1400, 1600, and 1700 series Horizontal Mailboxes. The lock comes with a cam and 2 keys from key code range H4001 – H5000.
Need help trying to decide if this replacement part is right for you? Florence Part Number K30809 works with a few different series of products including 1250 series vertical mailboxes, 1260 series vertical mailboxes, 1400 series horizontal mailboxes, 1600 series horizontal mailboxes, and 1700 series horizontal mailboxes. We have some images below showing the part as it exists on the product series in question.
Florence 1250 series vertical mailboxes are usually found in apartment buildings. They have taller doors and at most will have 7 tenant doors. Florence 1260 series vertical mailboxes feature outgoing collection boxes or 1 or 2 double wide tenant doors. To view an example of a 1250 series vertical mailbox see below or click here.
Florence 1400 series horizontal mailboxes are usually found in residential buildings. They have doors that are more square shaped. Horizontal mailboxes can come in many different configurations and can be bundled together to create large columns of mailboxes in one install. To view an example of a 1400 series horizontal mailbox see below or click here.
Florence 1600 series horizontal mailboxes are for private distribution where the USPS won’t be delivering. They have doors that are more square shaped. Horizontal mailboxes can come in many different configurations and can be bundled together to create large columns of mailboxes in one install. To view an example of a 1600 series horizontal mailbox see below or click here.
Florence 1700 series horizontal mailboxes are the rear access version of the 1600 series. They require a mail room behind them to distribute the mail. They have doors that are more square shaped. Horizontal mailboxes can come in many different configurations and can be bundled together to create large columns of mailboxes in one install. To view an example of a 1700 series horizontal mailbox see below or click here.
- Lock Item Number: AFZLOCK
- Includes: Lock with 2 Keys
- Manufacturer: Auth Florence Manufacturing