Manchester Locking Mailbox
- Elegant Manchester locking mailboxes are suitable for stucco column or wall mounted installations.
- Faceplate and door are made from durable cast aluminum while the receptacle frame is constructed of 22 gauge steel, preserved with a tough weather-resistant powder coat finish.
- The front door is rubber sealed against the elements and opens to a 16 gauge powder coated steel chute so mail slides a safe distance from an intruder’s reach. A separate front compartment holds your outgoing mail.
- Mail is easily collected through the locking rear door.
- Locking mailboxes come in your choice of black, bronze, or antique copper finishes. Select a plain, cross, scroll or fleur-de-lis motif to match your home’s exterior.
- Other available options for your locking mailbox include: a color matched newspaper alcove and a beautiful coordinating address plaque with 3" numbers.
- For stucco column installations, an optional masonry flag with a bracket is available so you can signal mail carriers that you have outgoing mail.
- USPS approved Manchester is the most stylish locking mailbox available today!
- This mailbox is designed to be used for walk up door delivery service and not curbside delivery service
- Obtain postmaster approval before using it anywhere except for walk up door delivery
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $659.67FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock Ships In 3-5 Days
- Locking Option
- Mailbox Faceplate
- 14"H x 11"W x 1-3/4"D
- Mailbox Hold
- 11-1/2"H x 8-1/2"W x 15"D
- Address Plaque
- 6-1/2"H x 11"W
- 18 lbs.
- Brick or Stone Column Not Included