Florence 5 Door Vertical Mailbox Wall Mount
- The Auth Florence Vertical mailbox, shown in anodized aluminum, satisfies the demand for an apartment mailbox, an office mailbox, and a commercial mailbox for multiple tenant buildings
- The door and trim on this locking mailbox are constructed of heavy-gauge extruded aluminum and is striated to resist scratching
- The anodized aluminum finish, exclusive to Florence vertical mailboxes, is the favored choice for apartment building lobbies for two reasons: (1) It's striated finish is unmatched in it's scratch-resistance; and, (2) It's aluminum finish is absolutely impervious to the damaging rays of ultraviolet light.
- The USPS 4B+ security kit, which comes standard, improves the strength of the master door and, combined with the 5 pin cylinder lock, provides a secure mailbox unit
- The unit is meant to be installed recessed into the wall but has the option to come with a surface mounting kit for on the wall installation
- PLEASE NOTE: This Auth Florence Vertical mailbox model is only USPS approved for replacement use
- The Auth Florence USPS STD-4C Horizontal Compliant commercial mailbox system is mandatory on all new construction and major renovations
- This 4B+ compliant Vertical mailbox, and other 4B+ compliant Vertical mailbox models, will only be considered USPS approved if they are replacing existing mailboxes in an existing rough wall opening that is not be disturbed or changed during renovations
- Vertical Mailboxes in powder coat finishes are custom and are not returnable
- Note: This product is not intended for outdoor use
Order Your Mailbox
Our Low Price: $209.76FREE SHIPPING
New Lower Price!
Volume Discount Pricing
Availability: In Stock Ships In 2-3 Days
- Name and Number Cards for Doors
- 2 Keys per Door
- Overall Width
- 19-1/8"H x 30-1/8"W x 6-1/8"D
- Wall Cut Size For Recessed Unit
- 17-3/4"H x 28-5/8"W x 6-3/4"D
- Mailbox Door
- 16"H x 5-1/2"W
- Recessed Unit
- 29 lbs.
- Surface Mounted Unit
- 38 lbs.
- Auth Florence Manufacturing